2010年8月11日星期三

I Want To Break Free...

Why Should I Take Life So Seriously ?

I Just Want To Do What I Like To Do !
Being Far From Reality !

im tired living in this kind of life !
im fade up! tired! i hate it!

why im feel so lonely!
why!!!!

i feel like i've been left behind ,
is there anyone out there's ?
please give your helping kindness hand to me...

i cant sleep this recently , this situation already last 1 week plus
i can't sleep , turning left and right on the bed , sleep a while then wake up ,
if worst some more got nightmare...

oh shit..i hate this kind of life...

all i need are simple , Concern , caring , Obedient...
but i've been left behind being far away...
im crying every nite b4 sleep , smoke like hell fire 1 day 1 pack of cigarettes
why? why!!! i feel tired...

don't hurt me please :(
im not that kind of person that look so happy

i face alot's of problem...
all i want to do is break free i want freedom!!!

i miss my old time , Friends , Family , that time i was freedom
i can do whatever i like , Drugs , Smoke , Drinks , Fight...
time pass by...

i think alots of things, now im sick!
fuck the way!
i feel like want to jump down from my living place and just die like that without any worry...
i cant stand anymore...im too tired...

fuck this world !!!

1 条评论: